Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts Online Payment System
The system is currently offline until sales start back up again.
We provide an easy and afforable way for your council to accept payments from troops.
It really is a few simple steps!
- Troop Leader logs into portal and enters bank routing and account information and dollar amount of payment.
- Council finance department reviews transactions and approves or declines each one.
- Council finance department submits approved transactions off to the bank daily and the money is automatically deposited into their account.
- Council finance department exports a file containing all processed transactions with troop number and payment amount for their own records.
- Council finance department exports an excel file that they can then upload to the cookie software (SNAP or eBudde) to record the troop payment.
The benefits and possibilities are endless! Here are just a few.
- No more receiving paper checks!
- Simplifies knowing who has paid and how much!
- Money is in your account faster!
- Open 24/7/365 for troops to submit payments!